Monday, September 12, 2011

Hawaii Five 0 Season 2 Premier

Premier of Season 2 of Hawaii Five 0 at Sunset on the Beach of Waikiki. It was so exciting seeing 10,000 fans gather on the beach to see the first episode of Season 2. Although I've worked dozens of times on the set and side by side with many of the principal actors, it was still exciting seeing them walk the red carpet. I've been really, really lucky to work as the alternate stand in actor for Daniel Dae Kim and a few asian actors that guest star. 
 Alex

 Daniela Ruah-Guest star from NCIS






Mark Dacascos



 Masi Oka

 Stephanie Lum-local news anchor

Daniel Dae Kim


Taylor Wily


Mark Dacascos

Grace Park

3 comments:

Linda said...

Great portraits of the Hawaii Five-0 cast and others. I would definitely have been on that beach if I had been in Hawaii.

Upstate NY, far from any body of water just doesn't seem to compare to movies on the beach...

Erick said...

Great coverage of the premier. Love that torch shot, you can almost feel the heat. Hey where is your picture, I thought all the stars were on stage?

Lance said...

Thanks Eric, They invited me on stage but I told them it was more important for me to shoots pics for my blog....hehe, I wish. Maybe next year.